Get ready for an empowering gathering of Podcast and YouTube Creators who share actionable strategies for 2024 success!
Join us for an insightful evening about podcasting, meet and chat over dessert and coffee. Why this meetup? Because most podcasters aren’t thinking about customer experience (CX), and honestly, that’s what brings people back and causes them to refer you to others! And what about YouTube? Get on board before the train pulls out of the station! Join us as we start the discussion with experts in CX and podcasting, and see how you can use the best tools to propel your podcast to success.
This is a Hybrid meetup, you can join either on Zoom or in-person in Summit, NJ; in the event of bad weather, we’ll do the meetup solely on Zoom and meet in person at the next one!
Date and Time
Tuesday, February 20, 2024
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM EST
Gearhart Law Building, 41 River Rd41 River Road Summit, NJ 07901
Please join us by zoom if you can’t make it in person. The zoom link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87630448313
- Stacy Sherman – Sharing actionable strategies that enable you to transform casual listeners into devoted fans and occasional guests into regular contributors. Just as your business relies on customer satisfaction to thrive, learn how to apply these principles to your show for greater success.
- Elizabeth Gearhart – Stay ahead with Elizabeth as she unveils the latest trends in YouTube podcasting. Learn how to seamlessly blend video with your podcasting efforts or embark on a new journey in video content creation.
Special Guest Speaker: Rob Greenlee – Chairperson of The Podcast Hall of Fame and a veteran in online media, will discuss the emergence of video podcasts, and ways to integrate audio and video to maximize audience growth on various platforms.
- Expert Insights: Gain knowledge from industry leaders on the latest trends and strategies
- Networking: An opportunity to build connections, share experiences, and gather tips from fellow content creators.
- Interactive and Fun: Enjoy a relaxed and informative environment, perfect for discussing and nurturing your passion for digital media creation.
Join us in person or virtually to mark a significant step forward in your 2024 journey.
About the location:
Sponsored by Gearhart Law, the event is at the Gearhart Law building, 41 River Rd, Summit, NJ, at the intersection of River Road and Plain St. Parking is on Plain Street, we hope to see you there!